Rocky Mountain Rural Health is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to improving
healthcare for the residents of South Park.
By working with the South Park community and its healthcare providers, Rocky Mountain Rural Health strives
to improve access to quality healthcare and extend support to community initiatives designed to improve
the physical and mental health of the people residing in the South Park region.
Rocky Mountain Rural Health mission is to improve the physical and mental health of South Park residents.
Community is Our Passion
Rocky Mountain Rural Health provides a variety of services for residents of the South Park region including:
* Member of the Park County Mental Health Alliance; a group of area providers focused on improving available
services and access to care.
* Health Coverage Guide services to assist clients with enrolling for health insurance coverage
through ConnectforHealth Colorado.
* Patient navigation services helping patients to establish primary, specialty and dental care.
* Breast cancer outreach, education, mobile mammography and treatment support for insured and
uninsured South Park residents.
* Financial support to uninsured and insured families experiencing unexpected expenses incurred because
of serious medical conditions through RMRH’s Families in Crisis Emergency Fund Program.
* Annual Sports Physical Day providing free or reduced cost sports physicals for children in grade school
through high school, all sports and ages.
* The Community Christmas Dinner provides persons in the South Park Community area a warm meal and
place to gather with friends and family on Christmas Day.
* Llama Rama raises awareness for organ and tissue donation (longest running donation event in
* Working through South Park Schools RMRH supplies shoes and clothing for families in need.
How can I learn more about Rocky Mountain Rural Health
Write, call or visit Rocky Mountain Rural Health for more information about our organization.
Rocky Mountain Rural Health
P.O. box 1600
525 Hathaway Street, 2nd Floor
Fairplay, Colorado 80440